We are looking for an interior designer to develop and implement strong interior concepts with convincing presentation and communication skills. The candidate will work together with the practice to find a common language and approach in interior design.
We regard the primary role of interior design to be the creation of healthy, sustainable, purposeful and atmospheric places that have a direct effect on people while conveying a true sense of belonging, participation and ideally happiness. The interior design should enrich our projects.
In the past, we were very successful particularly in the area of cultural buildings. We would currently like to diversify and strengthen our portfolio, in particular in the areas of high-end interiors for private houses and apartments, restaurants and hotels with a focus on cost awareness and sustainability.
- conceptual development and implementation of projects with an emphasis on interior design
- structuring and guiding the conceptualisation and design process
- project preparation and brief
- clear identification and formulation of the task, including definition of a project strategy likely to lead to success
- development of the essential project idea
- development of strong interior concepts
- convincing presentation and communication of interior designs and concepts
- preparation of submissions: drawings, brochures, screen presentations
- presentation of designs both internally and externally in German and English
Skills Knowledge and Expertise:
- focus on the conceptual design phases of interior design
- holistic understanding of architecture beyond the concept phase, including a grasp of technical construction
- several years of experience as an interior designer, freelance or in interior design offices
- experience in the advanced planning stages and the implementation of projects in interior design
- ability and willingness to perform all design tasks (modelmaking, CAD drawing 3D+2D, visualisations and graphic layout)
- software skills in: Archicad, Rhino, Photoshop, Indesign, rendering programs would also be desirable
- competent written and spoken languages skills in English and German
- An attractive workplace at our campus in Berlin-Mitte
- The Deutschland-Ticket or discounted bike leasing scheme
- A diverse, interdisciplinary team with exciting challenges
- A modern, well-equipped workplace at an inspiring location
- Training and development opportunities in the IT field
- A competitive salary
- a canteen with healthy, predominantly plant-based cuisine at reasonable prices for employees
- free coffee, tea and fresh fruits
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your earliest possible starting date. Please apply via this link.